[Nfbv-announce] A link to my tedx video called 'Reading in the Dark'

John Bailey john_bailey17 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 16 23:54:46 UTC 2016

Hi Friends,

On June 3, I did a tedx talk video  (Technology, Engineering, and Design) on what it is like being blind and the trouble caused by denial. Out of several hundred who applied to do a presentation, I was one of 9 accepted.

It has a happy ending.

If you like the video and want to share the positive message, please forward it to your friends and family.

The link is:
http://tedxtalks.ted.com/video/Reading-in-the-dark-John-Bailey;search%3ATEDxTysons

Click on the link starting with 'watch...' to start playing the 10 minute video.

JB