[Nfbv-announce] Introducing our 2016 Leadership Fellows Class

Michael Kasey michaelgkasey at verizon.net
Mon Sep 26 23:44:30 UTC 2016

Dear NFB Family,

I write to announce our next Leadership Fellows Class.  The selection
committee consisting of Tracy Soforenko, Mark Roane, JoAnn Wilson and myself
are pleased with the interest in this second year of the program.

The new fellows are:

Alexander Castillo            Potomac Chapter

Earl Everett     Richmond Chapter

Michael Kitchens              Tidewater Chapter

Domonique Lawless       Richmond Chapter

Sean Mcmahon Potomac Chapter

Christopher O'Meally  Richmond Chapter

Joe Orozco          in Woodbridge

Robert Parsons Richmond Chapter

Evelyn Valdez    Potomac Chapter

Please join me in congratulating these newly appointed Leadership Fellows.
Extend to them your continued support for their success and that of the
Federation.

Sincerely,

Michael Kasey

President