[Nfbv-announce] Join the 2017 NFB of Virginia Door Prize Team

Tracy Soforenko tracy.soforenko at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 20:34:02 UTC 2017

From: patnaude.sarah at yahoo.com [mailto:patnaude.sarah at yahoo.com]

Greetings Fellow Federationists!

Convention is right around the corner, and we need your help! Sarah Blumberg and I, Sarah Patnaude, co-coordinators of door prizes, are looking to assemble a small team to assist us in collecting and giving away door prizes at convention. If you want in on the fun, and we all know door prizes are fun, let either Sarah Blumberg or I know. What do we need?

1) Someone to help us man the door prize table during registration

2) 1-2 people willing to assist us during a general session with giving away prizes, specifically calling out names which will be in Braille.

If you have time on Friday to assist us or are willing to lend us your enthusiasm during a general session, please reach out to either one of us!

We look forward to another successful convention filled with many lucky winners!

Below is our contact information.

Thank you,

Sarah Patnaude

Co-Coordinator of Door Prizes