[Nfbv-announce] The Vigilant: December 2017

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Tue Dec 26 23:47:33 UTC 2017

Hello all,

Please follow the link below to read our affiliate newsletter. Of special
note, please be mindful of the reservation deadlines. Hotel reservations for
Washington Seminar must be made by this Thursday, December 28, and hotel
reservations for Richmond Seminar must be made by next Thursday, January 4.
All the information you need to make said reservations are in the enclosed
newsletter. Please note I am not reserving extra rooms for Richmond, so that
January 4 deadline is a hard deadline.

Thanks all, and enjoy the newsletter:

http://www.nfbv.org/vigilant-december-2017/

Joe Orozco