[Nfbv-announce] Fwd: Wine Tasting

Chris Walker chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 20:37:44 UTC 2017

*Libations Anyone? Cheese and Chocolate lover?*

If you answered yes to the above questions you’ve come to the right place!

   - The Potomac Chapter NFB is holding our annual Wine Tasting at Bistro
   360, 1800 Wilson Blvd, Arlington, Virginia  22201

The date is March 4th and the time is 3:00pm-5:00pm. All are welcome to
stay for dinner afterwards at your own cost. The food is delicious and the
fellowship is best!!

Cost for Wine Tasting: $45.00/person

As always, we expect a nice percentage of the cost of your wine order will
friendly Social Chair no later than Wednesday March 1st by 10:00pm via
e-mail or phone. Thanks!

We look forward to seeing you!

RSVP to me:

Sarah Blumberg, PCNFB Social Chair