[Nfbv-announce] Outstanding Fairfax Chapter meeting planned at new location in May for this Thursday!

John Bailey john_bailey17 at hotmail.com
Mon May 15 00:01:48 UTC 2017

Our program will be the most entertaining we have ever had. Actors from the City of Fairfax Theater Company will perform for us. There will be comedy and some pointers on what it takes to be a successful actor.

New Fairfax Chapter meeting location for  May 18-and a very entertaining program.
Hi All,
We were to be meeting at the Red Lobster on May 18 for our regular meeting. However, we got bumped because of graduation parties that week.

Instead, we will be meeting at the Fairfax Red Hot and Blue (Just for May 18) at their meeting room on the second floor. There will be plenty of room for us and we will be expecting a big turnout for this meeting.

The address for the Red Hot and Blue is 4150 Chain Bridge Road in Fairfax. It is across the street from the Fairfax Courthouse.

The meeting will start at 6:30 PM for food orders and our program will run from 7:00 PM till 8:30 PM. Come for the BBQ and stay for the meeting!

Again, on May 18, we will be meeting at the Fairfax Red Hot and Blue and we will have a most entertaining evening.

Questions? Contact John Bailey at 703.994.2040 or via email at john_bailey17 at hotmail.com<mailto:john_bailey17 at hotmail.com>