[Nfbv-announce] The Vigilant, April 2018

Joe jsorozco at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 23:45:04 UTC 2018

Hello all,

Please follow the link below to read this month's affiliate newsletter!

http://www.nfbv.org/vigilant-april-2018/

My apologies in advance for not providing a text copy, but truly, it takes a
lot of work to code up the text for the website. I promise the formatting
will be a much more enjoyable experience there than it would be in plain
text here. If you are groaning over there at my failure to include plain
text, reply to me here, and I'll reconsider bringing back plain text for
you.

Enjoy!

Joe Orozco