[Nfbv-announce] Support Access to Braille Books around the world – Attend Wednesday’s Senate Committee in DC

Sarah Patnaude patnaude.sarah at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 18 00:13:16 UTC 2018

Hi,
As mentioned in the below note, we want to show the members of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee that access to books from around the world is important to blind people. If we can have a large showing of blind people in the gallery of Senate Dirksen Building Committee Room 419 on Wednesday, April 18, it would reinforce Scott Labarre’s remarks to the committee that approving the Marrakesh Treaty is important to the blind of this country and around the world.

The entrance to the Dirksen Senate Office Building is on Constitution Avenue NE between 1st and 2nd Streets NE.

The meeting starts at 10:30 so please strive to arrive a little early and ask for directions to the gallery.

Thanks,

Tracy Soforenko

President, National Federation of the Blind of Virginia