[Nfbv-announce] Hotel Contacts

Joe jsorozco at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 16:16:08 UTC 2018

Hello all,

As we begin to plan for locations beyond this year's state convention, I
would be interested in any hotel contacts you may possess that would be of
help in the site selection process. A few of you have graciously come forth
in times past with facility suggestions, so if you have properties you feel
the affiliate should consider, please email me off-list. For the moment, the
map is open for consideration. The Westin is under consideration as we said
last November, but we are also entertaining points south to spread the
balance.

Thank you as always for all your assistance.

Best,

Joe Orozco, Convention Operations