[Nfbv-announce] The Thing Missing in Your Life

Joe jsorozco at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 00:42:01 UTC 2018

Come on, don't lie. You know your life has felt rather ... empty. It's
rather surprising you've made it this far without it. So late in the month
and no copy of The Vigilant to keep you company!

I know. We think rather highly of ourselves over here in the Communications
Team!

Okay, all kidding aside. No, we did not forget to put out a newsletter. We
decided to pull a Gary Wunder and do an August/September issue. We needed to
get some things in place to make it a worthwhile edition, and since we have
more time, this means you, dear reader, have that much more time to get
something to yours truly. If you could get something to either Sarah or
myself by Monday, September 3, we'd be very appreciative.

Thank you in advance!

Yours,

Joe Orozco, Editor