[Nfbv-announce] Seminar Season

Earl Everett ever23851 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 29 12:59:15 UTC 2018

Hello Fellow Virginia Federationists,I hope this holiday season has been enjoyable for you all and will continue to be. I look forward to seeing you all at the upcoming January board meeting and the Richmond seminar.
The reason I am writing now is that as some of you all may know I am the Richmond chapter legislative representative and as such I think it is important for me to attend the upcoming Washington seminar. I was unable to do so last year and it is my hope not to miss it this year. If anyone already has booked a room at the hotel but does not have a roommate I would be happy to share the room. Or if anyone knows of someone who needs a roommate please feel free to let them know about me. I do not have a room booked but will be more than happy to share expenses with someone. Also if someone in the Greater Washington Metro area is open to sharing their home with out of towners wishing to attend Washington Seminar please let me know.
I can be reached at the contact info listed below.
Earl EverettRichmond Chapter Legislative Representative, Richmond Chapter Secretary.(804) 252-8998ever23851 at gmail.com
Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad