[Nfbv-announce] Richmond Seminar Room Sought by Mark Canamaso

Tracy Soforenko tracy.soforenko at gmail.com
Sun Jan 7 18:06:04 UTC 2018

Mark Canamaso, our Prince William Chapter President, is seeking a room to
share at Richmond Seminar. Mark failed to book a room by the deadline and
hopes someone has a room available for a room share.

Mark can be reached as follows:

*	Marc Canamaso, President
*	Phone: (571) 208-7889
*	E-mail: marc.canamaso at gmail.com

Tracy Soforenko

President, National Federation of the Blind of Virginia

202 285-4595

Tracy.soforenko at gmail.com <mailto:Tracy.soforenko at gmail.com>

www.nfb.org <http://www.nfb.org>

www.nfbv.org <http://www.nfbv.org>

National Federation of the Blind. Live the Life You Want