[Nfbv-announce] James Gashel to Serve as National Rep at NFB of Virginia State Convention (November 9-11)

patnaude.sarah at yahoo.com patnaude.sarah at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 30 01:16:47 UTC 2018

>From Tracy Soforenko

President, National Federation of the Blind of Virginia

Hi Virginia Federationists,

We are excited and honored to announce that James Gashel, Secretary of the National Federation of the Blind, will serve as our National Representative at the National Federation of the Blind of Virginia Convention. The convention will be held November 9-11 at the Fredericksburg Hospitality House in Fredericksburg, VA.

Jim has been a tremendous leader in the movement, engaged in some of the most important legislative and technological successes of our organization. Jim brings a powerful understanding of where we have been and where we are going as an organization. For more details about James Gashel, please read his bio found at:

https://nfb.org/james-gashel-bio

In addition, Jim’s wife Susan Gashel, an extremely talented lawyer and advocate for the blind, will also be joining us

More details will be forthcoming in August.

Tracy Soforenko

President, National Federation of the Blind of Virginia

202 285-4595

Tracy.soforenko at gmail.com

www.nfb.org

www.nfbv.org

National Federation of the Blind. Live the Life You Want