[Nfbv-announce] Charlie Brown

patnaude.sarah at yahoo.com patnaude.sarah at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 14 19:44:05 UTC 2018

>From Sandy Halverson

1st Vice President, NFBV

I am pleased to report that Charlie is now at home. He is glad to be out of the rehab facility and is eager to talk with folks. As I write this, he and John are talking about the Amazon Echo and the information that can be had by asking Alexa! I don’t know if Charlie is ready to dive into email yet but if you call him at 703-300-6870, he’ll be glad to talk with you about what’s going on in your life and with him. We’ll miss Jacki and Charlie in the national convention Virginia delegation but look forward to seeing them somewhere soon thereafter.

Sarah Patnaude

patnaude.sarah at yahoo.com

(804) 591-6153

www.nfb.org