[Nfbv-announce] The Vigilant, June 2018

Joe jsorozco at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 23:46:40 UTC 2018

Hello all,

I know, I know. Everyone's getting ready for National Convention. Before you
go though, you might want to check out our most recent newsletter. It's got
convention-related information you may want to know about before leaving.

In this issue you'll find:

1. From the President's Desk

* Virginia Caucus

* Banquet Ticket Exchange at Convention

* Welcome Concert

* Virginia Table in the Exhibit Hall (D19)

* Six Dot Dash

* Project RISE at the Jernigan Institute

* Visiting chapters

2. This Month's Words of Inspiration

3. Products to be sold at convention

4. The 2018 NFB Southeast Regional Student Seminar

5. Independence Market volunteers Needed

6. A Loving Donation

7. Do You Want to be Your Own Boss?

8. NFB Pledge

You can read the newsletter here:

http://www.nfbv.org/vigilant-june-2018/

Please travel safely to Orlando. Come back to us safely and in one piece.
Those of us not going to Orlando will hold down the fort and ready to
welcome you back with open arms and plenty of more work to keep you
busy.:):)

All the best,

Joe