[Nfbv-announce] Annual Virginia Caucus to be Held July 4

patnaude.sarah at yahoo.com patnaude.sarah at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 21 15:06:04 UTC 2018

>From Tracy Soforenko

President, NFBV

Hi Virginia Federationists,

Convention is fast approaching! If you have had the opportunity to glance at the agenda, you know that we have a packed week planned. However, I want to bring your attention to an annual event.

Please plan to join us at the Virginia Caucus on Wednesday, July 4 at 10:00 PM in Weikia 6.

Come meet our McDonald Fellowship and Jernigan Scholarship finalists as well as our National Scholarship finalists. Participate in our banquet exchange. Learn about the happenings across our various affiliate programs and enjoy fellowship with other Virginians and guests from across the country.

See you in Orlando!

Tracy Soforenko President, National Federation of the Blind of Virginia

(202) 285-4595

tracy.soforenko at gmail.com