[Nfbv-announce] Welcome Table Update

Earl Everett ever23851 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 26 16:43:56 UTC 2018

 Hi again Fellow Virginia FederationistsNational Convention is almost upon us and I thought it would be beneficial to update you on Virginia related things concerning Convention. First of all, here is the line up of Welcome Table shifts as of right now.
10:00 am to Noon: Sandy and John Halverson12:00 pm to 2:00 pm: Tracy Soforenko and Nancy Yeager2:00 pm to 4:00 pm: Bernie Werwie and Earl Everett4:00 pm to 6:00 pm: Mausam Mehta and Earl Everett6:00 pm to 9:00 pm (Closing) Michael Kasey and Earl Everett
If anyone wants to join us for one of these shifts (especially so I can take a dinner break) feel free to stop by. The Welcome Table Committee has graciously offered to help us out if we run short of people to fill in, but we are Virginians and I am confident that we are well able to fill our time slots. If anyone has question about the Welcome Table feel free to contact me or Sandy Halverson. I will be available by phone or email all day July 2nd.
In other news this year there will be a Quiet Room in case people get overwhelmed by the excitement of the convention and need a minute to relax, decompress and recompose themselves. Welcome Table will provide information on the location. This is not a hangout or a meeting room but rather a quiet place to regroup if someone is experiencing anxiety when the majority of convention goers are out and about There will be Ambassadors station throughout the hotel that will be able to help direct you.
Also we are finalizing the Virginia Table assignments. Be on the lookout on the NFB website as we are putting the items that we are selling at convention on the website and possibly on the NFB listserve.
Remember, we still have slots available for shifts at the Virginia Table on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday July 4th, 5th and 6th. Don't delay, reserve your spot today!
Earl EverettNFBV Host CommitteeLeadership Fellow Class of 2016(804) 252-8998ever23851 at gmail.com