[Nfbv-announce] Fwd: Minutes from the January 15 board meeting

Sarah Patnaude patnaude.sarah at yahoo.com
Sun May 13 15:52:12 UTC 2018

Sarah Patnaude

patnaude.sarah at yahoo.com

(804) 591-6153

www.nfb.org

www.nfbv.org

From: Jen Shields

Sent: Sunday, May 13, 10:33 AM

Subject: Minutes from the January 15 board meeting

To: patnaude.sarah at yahoo.com

Sarah, Could you please post this on the announce list? Thanks, Jen -- Jennifer L. Shields, B.A. Christopher Newport University '16 Recording Secretary, National Federation of the Blind of Virginia Purchase my poetry: (affiliate link): https://www.zpublishinghouse.com/products/virginias-best-emerging-poets?variant=4638839537694&rfsn=868273.11cba My writing blog: httP://www.theinsightfulnovelist.wordpress.com "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." - Eleanor Roosevelt