[Nfbv-announce] National Convention Welcome Table

Earl Everett ever23851 at yahoo.com
Wed May 30 20:16:16 UTC 2018

 Greeting Fellow Virginia Federationists,
I trust you all had and enjoyable and restful Memorial Day Weekend. And I hope you are all looking forward to National Convention in a little over a month from now. As I am sure you all are aware by now, Virginia along with Iowa and Florida are the host affilliates for the 2018 Convention. I am here to present you with an opportunity to meet and greet Federationists and guests from all across the country.
Virginia has been asked to run the Welcome Table, which is in the main lobby of the Rosen Shingle Creek Hotel right across from the check in area. You will have the opportunity to welcome Federationists and friends to the convention, hand out agendas in Braille or large print, provide hand outs of restaurants in the area and inform guests of the location of the Hospitality Suite and the Presidential Suite. Virginia has been asked to serve Monday, July 2nd. Hours that the Table will be open will be from 10 am to 9 pm. We are looking for Virginia affiliate members who will be willing to sit at the Table and share some of our Virginia charm and hospitality.
If you would like to help us out and represent our affiliate then I would like to hear from you. Please contact me by phone at (804) 252-8998, or by email at ever23851 at gmail.com.  Please give me your name, phone number or email and when you plan to arrive at convention. I will be preparing a schedule of shifts and providing you with more information after the Welcome Table Committee meets on June 18th.
I will be waiting to hear from you all! Let's make Virginia shine and our affilliate proud.
Thank You Sincerely,
Earl EverettLeadership Fellows Class of 2016Richmond Legislative RepresentativeSecretary, Richmond ChapterPhone: (804) 252-8998email:  ever23851 at gmail.com