[Nfbv-announce] NFB of Virginia Convention to be Streamed on 195 The Globe

patnaude.sarah at yahoo.com patnaude.sarah at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 6 20:04:47 UTC 2018

Good Afternoon Virginia Federationists:

On behalf of 195 The Globe, the Internet radio station which brought you the stream of the NFB national convention, I am excited to announce that we have partnered with the NFB of Virginia to stream its 60th annual convention from November 9-11 in Fredericksburg. We will be streaming the Board meeting, all general sessions and the banquet (check the agenda for times) so that all Federationists can benefit from the inspiration and information of this year's convention whether or not you can make it to Fredericksburg.

The Globe offers numerous ways for you to tune into the convention. First, you can listen from the media player of your choice by visiting our Listen page at http://195theglobe.com/index.php/about. If you want to take the convention on the go, you can download the free TuneIn Radio app on iOS or Android and just search for 195 The Globe. Even your smart speaker can connect you to the convention—just tell your Alexa or Google Home device to "play 195 The Globe on TuneIn."

 As always, follow @195_theglobe on Twitter and check the hashtag #NFBV18 for updates from the convention floor, including information on our stream. We hope you will take advantage of this broadcast to enjoy the convention if you can't join us in person! Please direct any questions to me at cnusbaum at 195theglobe.com.

Happy listening,

Chris Nusbaum, Programming Director 195 The Globe

(951) 456-2324  cnusbaum at 195theglobe.com