[Nfbv-announce] Peninsula chapter Cookout Fundraiser

patnaude.sarah at yahoo.com patnaude.sarah at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 3 20:07:48 UTC 2018

Hey there! Hi There! Ho There!

I know where I’ll be on 10/20 guess where?

At the annual cookout hosted by the Peninsula Chapter

Full of fun, games, music and much laughter

Come from far and wide to join the celebration

Don’t you want to come help build the Federation

So, aren’t you glad you asked?

Now, I’ll leave you with one small task….

Hmm What’s it going to be?

Just please RSVP

And if you can’t make this particular celebration

No worries, we’ll gladly accept donations

When: October 20, 2018

Time: 1:00-5:00(or until you get tired)

Where: Deer Park Shelter 1 11523 Jefferson Ave. Newport News, VA

Cost: $10

Please RSVP by October 15, 2018 via email to: uricka.harrison at icloud.com.

Please send donations to Care of Nathan Branch

NFBV Peninsula Chapter
316 NanTucket Place Newport News, VA 23603

Sarah Patnaude

patnaude.sarah at yahoo.com

(804) 591-6153

www.nfb.org