[Nfbv-announce] Convention Transportation Update

Earl Everett ever23851 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 17 18:23:00 UTC 2018

Hi fellow Federationists, I regret to inform you that there will be no bus leaving from Fredericksburg heading to Richmond, Williamsburg, Hampton and Norfolk after convention. Unfortunately we did not have enough people to sign up to make the cost of getting a bus feasible.Greyhound does have a bus leaving Fredericksburg at 2:20 PM on Sunday and Amtrak has a train leaving at around 6:00 PM.   Hopefully this gives you time to plan alternative transportation to return home after convention. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and it was my sincere hope that we could have gotten a bus to get everyone home in a timely manner. Thank you to those of you who were willing to participate in.

SincerelyEarl EverettSecretary,  Richmond Chapter
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android