[Nfbv-announce] Door Prizes

patnaude.sarah at yahoo.com patnaude.sarah at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 25 02:26:07 UTC 2018

Hello Fellow Federationists!

Can you believe that convention is right around the corner?  Are you ready to try your luck and possibly win a door prize?

In order to win, we must have fabulous prizes to give away, and you must be present in the general sessions. That's right, you can't win if there are no door prizes and if you are not participating in the convention sessions. This is where all of you come in. Your door prize coordinator, yours truly, needs your help with collecting door prizes.

If possible, please provide me with a description of the door prizes you are contributing prior to convention. This will ensure a smoother process once we get to convention. Once at convention, you can bring me any door prizes with a Braille label starting Friday morning.

If you have any questions, please let me know. My contact information is below.

We look forward to seeing you all in a couple of weeks and to calling out your name for coveted door prizes which will make your friends jealous!

Melody Roane

Door Prize Coordinator

E-mail:  lindseyroanem1 at gmail.com

Phone:  269-207-2062