[Nfbv-announce] Who Would Like To Win A Google Home Mini?

patnaude.sarah at yahoo.com patnaude.sarah at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 30 12:40:37 UTC 2018

>From Naim Muawia Abu-El Hawa

1st Vice President, Virginia Association of Blind Students

Dear Federation Family:

Good Day! I hope this email finds everybody in good health and in high spirits.

Who would like to win a Google Home Mini? The Virginia Association of Blind Students (VABS) has launched a fundraising effort like no other! We are selling raffle tickets/raffling off tickets to win a Google Home Mini. Ticket sales are already taking place, with one raffle ticket selling for $1.00. One may also buy five tickets for $3.00. 1 for $1, 5 for $3. Yes, that means that if one wishes to purchase 10 tickets, they will be valued at $6.00. The drawing will take place at the 60th Annual National Federation of the Blind of Virginia (NFBV) State Convention. The winner does not have to be present to win/claim his or her new Google Home Mini. Payments will be accepted via the Cash App, using the Cash App ID: $creoleking5. Again, that Cash App ID is: $creoleking5. Raffle tickets may also be purchased with cash. One is welcome to purchase raffle tickets at or before the NFBV State Convention in Fredericksburg, Virginia. Remember, one may start purchasing their tickets prior to Convention, using the Cash App ID: $creoleking5. If there are any questions surrounding the Cash App payment method, please reach out to my fellow student leader and proud Federationist, Gerald Meredith, via email, at: geraldmeredith1 at outlook.com, or via phone or text, at: (804) 243-3980. If there are any other, Non-Cash App related comments, questions, and/or concerns, please reach out to Naim Muawia Abu-El Hawa, via email, at: nmabuelhawa at gmail.com, or via phone or text, at: (202) 848-8932. Please be sure to purchase your tickets from either of our three phenomenal VABS student leaders: Gerald Meredith, (Located in Richmond, Virginia), Naim Muawia Abu-El Hawa, (Located in Northern Virginia), Or Andre Hill, (Located in the Virginia Beach Area.). Also, my fellow student leader, Andre Hill, can be reached via email, at: andrehill6188 at gmail.com, or via phone or text, at: (443) 942-6770. Please note, I, Naim Muawia Abu-El Hawa, should be the first point of contact regarding any comments, questions, and/or concerns, surrounding this fundraising initiative; I will be happy to answer all questions, and/or reply to all comments. However, regarding Cash App payment questions, please reach out to Gerald Meredith. One last time, the proper Cash App ID to direct raffle ticket purchases, is: $creoleking5. Again, tickets are being sold at the price value, of: 1 for $1, 5 for $3.

Happy Playing; Happy Winning! Also, please feel free to spread the word as far and wide as possible; 1 raffle ticket for $1, 5 raffle tickets for $3. Many thanks and much respect.

Sincerely,

Naim Muawia Abu-El Hawa

Vice President: Virginia Association of Blind Students

National Association of Blind Students

National Federation of the Blind

Email: nmabuelhawa at gmail.com

Cell: (202) 848-8932