[Nfbv-announce] Aira Access Correction

patnaude.sarah at yahoo.com patnaude.sarah at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 30 19:08:57 UTC 2018

Hello Everyone,

I sincerely apologize. Technology is fantastic when it works. Below is the Aira Access information with the URL's for the links. I apologize that the hyperlinks are being incooperative today.

Sarah Patnaude

patnaude.sarah at yahoo.com

(804) 591-6153

Hello Virginia Federationists!

Aira is proud to be a part of the NFB family. We are grateful to President Riccobono and all of you for being vital stakeholders in the creation of the Aira service, enhancing access to information. Always on your terms. Whenever you need it. And however you want it. As part of our partnership, we are glad to offer Aira Access for the annual NFB of Virginia State Convention.

What is Aira Access? It is the ability for anyone to download the Aira app and use Aira for free, finding a hotel room, a conference room, reading a hotel menu, describing exhibit hall tables, or calling an Uber or Lyft to get to the airport.

To download the aira app go here:www.aira.io/app

You will see a banner at the top of the app that says, “Tap to use Aira as a Guest for Free.”

Aira will be located at the exhibit hall; come stop by and try our smart glasses and talk to an Aira Team member to get Aira anywhere.

Want to learn more before you are onsite?

Aira's Website: https://aira.io

NFB and Aira: https://go.aira.io/nfb

Aira Access: https://aira.io/access

Here’s to a great Convention!