[NFBV-Announce] The New Affiliate Website

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Fri Aug 16 05:11:49 UTC 2019

Hello,

The first draft of the new affiliate website is done. Thanks to Cathy
Schroeder, our webmaster, and Sarah Patnaude, our communications chair, for
making this a priority, contributing resources, and green lighting the
switch to a new platform, and thanks to the CLI participants, Joe Hobson,
and Tracy for providing a preliminary review. Now it's your turn. If you
have a little spare time, it would be great if you could take a look at it
and send candid feedback. We're still missing images. That'll come in the
second draft, but for now we're at least at 75% completion on the text side
of the house.

We're now live at:

http://nfbv.org/

Best,