[NFBV-Announce] Tidewater Chapter Raffle Extended

Stewart/Deborah sdprost at cox.net
Wed Jul 24 14:33:30 UTC 2019

Good morning, Everyone,

I am pleased to announce that the raffle for a $100 VISA gift card has been
extended.  The drawing will now take place on Saturday, August 24, 2019 at
our next chapter meeting.  The tickets are only $1 each.  They will be
available at our upcoming State Board Meeting on August 17.  Anyone can
contact any Tidewater chapter member for tickets, or you can email me with
your tickets requests.  Thank you very much for your support!

Stewart Prost, President

Tidewater Chapter, NFB of Virginia