[Nfbv-announce] Senior Division Monthly Conference Call - Wednesday, March 27 7:00 pm

Sarah Patnaude patnaude.sarah at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 25 15:57:59 UTC 2019

>From Nancy Yeager

President, NFBV Senior Division

We will hold the next Senior Division conference call this Wednesday evening, March 27, at 7:00 pm.  Call-in numbers are below:

Phone:  (605) 472-5481

Access Code: 304571 pound

Our topic is:  Getting It Done – How we Do What We Do.

We hope you will join us to share tips and tricks you use to shop, travel, socialize, clean etc., and get ideas from each other.

Mary Durbin, Facebook Extraordinaire, will also talk with us about our NFBV Seniors presence on Facebook.

Nancy Yeager, President,

NFBV Senior Division

(703) 283-2524

Nancyyeager542 at comcast.net