[Nfbv-announce] May 18 2019 NFB of Virginia Board of Directors meeting

Sarah Patnaude patnaude.sarah at yahoo.com
Sat May 4 17:43:22 UTC 2019

>From Tracy Soforenko, President

This is a truly exciting time in the National Federation of the Blind of Virginia. Great programming /activities, legislative success, and opportunities for all to grow within our movement.

Our National Federation of the Blind of Virginia board of Directors meeting is Saturday, May 18, 2019  at the DBVI Library and Resource Center.

All members are welcome to join us at the meeting and share in the great work we are doing across the Commonwealth.

Lunch is available for purchase at the DBVI Cafeteria on the DBVI campus. Lunch will not be served at this meeting.

Meeting of the Board of Directors

Saturday, May 18, 2019

1:00 P.m. - 4:00 P.M.

Location: Library and Resource center, Virginia Department of the Blind and Vision Impaired

395 Azalea Avenue

Richmond, Virginia 23227

If you have agenda topics, please email me with your ideas and suggestions.

Looking forward to being with you on May 18.

Tracy Soforenko

President, National Federation of the Blind of Virginia

202 285-4595

Tracy.soforenko at gmail.com

www.nfb.org

www.nfbv.org

National Federation of the Blind. Live the Life You Want