[Nfbv-announce] Reestablishment of the Prince William chapter

Oscar Josue Montiel oscarjmontiel37 at gmail.com
Sat May 18 01:13:34 UTC 2019

Hello:

I’m sending out this email to let everyone know that we are reestablishing the Prince William chapter. After nearly 8 months of a hiatus we have a new day and time for our meeting. We will have our first meeting on Tuesday, May 21, 2019 at 8 PM. Our meeting information is below:

 605-313-5562 code:293383. Hope to talk to you during the conference call bring your ideas because we are looking for new and fresh ideas to bring forth to make this chapter grow.

Oscar J. Montiel

Sent from my iPhone