[NFBV-Announce] Reminder - Zoom Coordinator is Jacki Bruce

Sarah Patnaude patnaude.sarah at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 7 19:42:06 UTC 2020

Hello everyone,

As announced at the board meeting, Jacki Bruce is the new Zoom Coordinator. Please contact Jacki to schedule any and all Zoom meetings each month. Yes, each month. This way we don’t run on assumptions and can handle any conflicts schedule wise. Also identify if a host is needed and if so, if a Chapter member will be the host or if an affiliate host will need to be assigned.

Jacki can be reached at
Email: jackibruce6 at gmail.com
Phone: 757-291-1789

Thank you for all your help in making Jacki’s life a bit easier!

Sarah Patnaude
patnaude.sarah at yahoo.com
(804) 591-6153
www.nfb.org