[NFBV-Announce] NFBV Scholarship Flyer

tracy.soforenko at gmail.com tracy.soforenko at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 02:57:27 UTC 2020

Hi,

I'd like us to talk before we send out this flier. I think we need to make
some adjustments.

With a virtual convention with no registration fee, what expenses are we
suggesting the affiliate would be covering.

I'd like for us to consider removing the text about costs because there are
no costs to attend the state convention.

As a result, I recommend we remove the following sentences.

As such, the NFBV will cover reasonable costs associated with attending the
convention for all eligible

applicants including the cost of registration. Convention related expenses
will be reimbursed or covered by the affiliate as well.

If you agree we should simply remove these 2 sentences, we can get the flier
updated and get this sent out with an appropriate subject line and the flier
text in the body of the message.

Tracy Soforenko

President, National Federation of the Blind of Virginia

202 285-4595

Tracy.soforenko at gmail.com <mailto:Tracy.soforenko at gmail.com>

www.nfb.org <http://www.nfb.org>

www.nfbv.org <http://www.nfbv.org>

National Federation of the Blind. Live the Life You Want