[NFBV-Announce] Next Tidewater Chapter Meeting-August 15

Stewart & Deborah Prost sdprost at cox.net
Thu Aug 13 21:10:47 UTC 2020

Good afternoon, everyone,

This is a friendly reminder that the next Tidewater Chapter meeting is set
for this Saturday, August 15, 2020, starting promptly at 1:30 PM, with the
meeting ending no later than 3:30 PM.  The meeting will take place via the
Zoom platform.  Connection details appear at the bottom of this email.  Here
are some highlights of this meeting:

*	Ms. Maggie Felton, Clinical Nurse Educator with Vanda
Pharmaceuticals will do a presentation on Non-24
*	We will also have a tribute to Representative John Lewis who spoke
to the NFB convention in 2007.

Everyone is welcome!  I look forward to being with you all on Saturday!

Stewart Prost, President, Tidewater Chapter

NFB of Virginia

Zoom Information

<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__zoom.us_j_8297256345&d
=DwMFaQ&c=1or5IgALLDSPNnRaZsaqtUuIYwbsixpR8QGJL9McLdI&r=P7n2LRunOUEqY6AwNZMi
Gqbc9noVQsOdZHwUnQ4PhMg&m=QiSJb5ICP2-DHbzetara4foZVon3XYdzvRAl3B5jXss&s=8V4r
x7UqzhM3nUJb7YmXgcjvZ0Sg-oXteSuq-NI4aUg&e=> https://zoom.us/j/8297256345

 Telephone Dial: 6468769923
Meeting ID: 829 725 6345

One tap mobile