[NFBV-Announce] Giving Tuesday and our PAC

jackibruce6 at gmail.com jackibruce6 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 21:08:27 UTC 2020

Hello

NFBV siblings. I just increased my PAC plan contribution, so I would find it
truly awesome if you would consider joining me in doing so if you are
already signed up.  If you are not, please join today.

Our Federation family has been working tirelessly this year, as usual,
providing the resources and information needed for us to live the lives we
want, and to help parents, educators, legislators, and many others learn
about what is needed to support us.

>From assisting blind students with remote learning to our voting
initiatives, from advocating for access at every level: educational,
vocational, professional, and recreational, we are doing what needs to be
done, and making things better individually and collectively for all of us.

You can sign up or increase here:

nfb.org/pac <http://nfb.org/pac>

If you are joining for the first time, you will be contacted to arrange
payment details.

If you are increasing, choose that you are doing so from the combo box and
put in the amount you are increasing. (If you are currently giving $3 a
month, and wish to increase to $10, put $7 in the edit field.)

You will be asked which division or affiliate should be credited for your
contribution. This is important, because we are trying to get even closer to
the top of the PAC contributions list, so choose accordingly.

If you have any difficulties or questions, please reach out to

pac at nfb.org <mailto:pac at nfb.org>

Or contact me at:

cfgrassman at icloud.com <mailto:cfgrassman at icloud.com>

Christine Faltz Grassman

NFBV PAC Chair

President, Potomac Chapter

Peace,

Jacki Bruce

 <mailto:jackibruce6 at gmail.com> mailto:jackibruce6 at gmail.com
 <tel:(757)291-1789> tel:(757)291-1789
 <http://www.nfb.org/> www.nfb.org
 <http://www.nfbv.org/> www.nfbv.org

together to help blind people live the lives they want