[NFBV-Announce] PWC Minutes

Oscar Josue Montiel oscarjmontiel37 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 17:43:40 UTC 2020

Good afternoon:

Just a friendly reminder that our chapter meeting for the Prince William chapter is still scheduled to be held Tuesday, March 17, 2020 from 7 to 8 PM. The location will be the    PRTC the address is 14700 Potomac Mills RD. but because of the outbreak that has been going on I will let you know if anything changes. I look forward to seeing you there.

Oscar Montiel

Sent from my iPhone