[NFBV-Announce] Fourth annual chili cook off

Domonique Lawless dlawless86 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 00:33:46 UTC 2020

Dear NFB family,

I hope you are doing well and enjoying the warmer weather. The Richmond chapter has been planning for our big spring fundraiser and we would love for each of you to join us for our fourth annual chili cook off!

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to me at 615–9 04–4225 or our events coordinator, Gerald Meradith at (804) 243-3980. The details are as follows:

Fourth annual chili cook off
Saturday, March 28
12:00-4:00pm

Strange ways Brewery
2277 Dabney Rd
Richmond, VA  23230

Tickets for admission: $10

Tickets for participation as a contestant is also $10

If you would like to be a contestant in this year‘s chili cook off and submit your own famous chili recipe, please contact Gerald Meradith at (804) 243-3980 by March 14.

We accept payments in cash as well as payments via the cash app and Venmo. you can send cash app payments to Gerald at $CreoleKing5.

This year our chili cook off will once more feature a 50-50 raffle, door prizes, an action auction, and Melody’s old  fashioned cake walk. If you combine that with a whole lot of delicious chili, a refreshing beverage from Strangeways, fellowship with your federation family and members of the RVA community ... Really, you couldn’t enjoy a better Saturday!

We look forward to seeing you at our fourth annual chili cook off!

Yours in service,
Domonique Lawless
President,
National Federation of the Blind of Virginia, Richmond Chapter