[NFBV-Announce] Tidewater Chapter "Virtual" Meeting

Stewart & Deborah Prost sdprost at cox.net
Thu Mar 19 01:27:56 UTC 2020

Good Evening, Everyone!

Because of concerns related to the Coronavirus, we have been directed by our
National office not to have face to face meetings from now until April 12,
2020.  The Tidewater Chapter will be holding a "virtual" chapter meeting on
Monday, March 23, 2020 starting at 7 PM until about 8 PM.  The information
for joining the call will appear below.  This will be a time when we as a
federation family can check in with each other.  Of course everyone is
invited.  This will give us all a chance to see how everyone is doing while
we practice social distancing.  We will have a chance to also find out what
questions or concerns people may have and how the coronavirus or the actions
needed to protect ourselves have effected everyone.  In the next day or so,
I will send out an informal agenda.  If anyone has any ideas of items that
they wish to put on the agenda, please let me know.  Below is the call in
information:

Call In Number: 605-472-5553  Access Code:  831430

Everyone is welcome at all federation meetings, so I invite members from
anywhere to join in our meeting.  I look forward to being with many of you
on Monday!

Stewart Prost, President, Tidewater Chapter, NFB of Virginia