[NFBV-Announce] ZOOM difficulties

Joe Hobson joewhobson at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 22:25:05 UTC 2020

The virtual via visual is of no help to me, and very difficult for the
visually impaired nd blind to access.

Therefore, I have been trying for a half hour to access Evening Prayers via
the call-in option

It continues to tell me no active call, call back later, etc.

I had three successfulZOOM Friday with organizations.

May I politely suggest that the parish has an issue with the call-in feature
with ZOOOM.

It is a new technology ( I hate it ) and it is very difficult for those of
you with computer and technology savvy.

Do I have the correct information for trying to call-in vs. link connection?

Thanks to advise.

            19292056099.

Code:  592205343 #.

Passcode:  000158.