[NFBV-Announce] Zoom Link for Virtual Walk With the Blind Tomorrow

Stewart & Deborah Prost sdprost at cox.net
Fri Oct 9 15:36:49 UTC 2020

Greetings everyone!
Those of you who are planning to walk in your neighborhood tomorrow, plrase have some one in your group bring a cell phone and connect up with the rest of us to see who is walking and what is going on.  We may have special guests and at least one proclamation to read.  Even if you are not participating,  please join in to see what is going on.  Please connect into zoom using the links provided below at around 9:50 or 9:55 AM so that we can kick things off at 10 AM.  I am pleased to be your host tomorrow and look forward to being with you you all virtually tomorrow just before 10 AM!

Regards,
Stewart Prost

Zoom Link:

below.