[NFBV-Announce] zoom, zoom, zoom

jackibruce6 at gmail.com jackibruce6 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 00:05:18 UTC 2021

Hey NFB Family and Friends,

Wow!  Another week has flown by, and we've started a  new month.  I  hope
everyone has been enjoying the great weather and longer days!  Please join
us for a  zoom meeting or two and please let me know if your chapter is
having a  speaker, doing a  fund raiser , or anything else of interest.
Thanks and here's what's going on in our world of zoom.

Spotlight On.

Ladies Night. Please join your NFB Girlfriends every Saturday Night starting
at 7:00 pm for good times, laughter and conversation.  This week's theme is
gadgets, accessibility, devices.what do you use and recommend and what gets
a  thumbs  down?

Almost all chapter and division meetings are using the Virginia Affiliate's
Zoom account and all meetings are open to the public.  If a meeting is using
an alternate platform, the phone number or instructions to join will follow
the meeting name.

Here's how to join:

Zoom Link
<https://zoom.us/j/8297256345?pwd=SFAyamlQNU44ZTJ6dUZNMTV4RmhCQT09>
https://zoom.us/j/8297256345?pwd=SFAyamlQNU44ZTJ6dUZNMTV4RmhCQT09

One tap mobile
 <tel:%20+13017158592,,8297256345> tel: +13017158592,,8297256345#
Telephone Dial: 1 (301) 715-8592

Meeting ID: 829 725 6345#

If needed the password is 20201940

Chapter Meetings.

Potomac  Thursday April 8th 7 pm

At Large.   Tuesday, April 13th 8 pm. Conference call number 877-394-5901

Greater Williamsburg  Thursday April 15th  6 pm

Fairfax  Thursday April 15th  7 pm

Fredericksburg  Saturday April 17th 10 am

Peninsula Saturday April 17th 11:00 am.  Conference call number
605-475-4825.  meeting id 549778

Tidewater Saturday April 17th 1:30 pm

Winchester Wednesday April 21st  7 pm

Greater Alexandria  Thursday April  22nd  7:00 pm.

Chesapeake Bay  Saturday April 24th  11 am

Richmond  Monday April 26th 6:30 pm

Seniors Division  Wednesday April  28th 7:00 pm.

  I  hope everyone has a  great week.  Get out there, safely, and make a
difference in the world.

Peace,

Jacki Bruce

 <mailto:jackibruce6 at gmail.com> mailto:jackibruce6 at gmail.com
 <tel:(757)291-1789> tel:(757)291-1789
 <http://www.nfb.org/> www.nfb.org
 <http://www.nfbv.org/> www.nfbv.org

together to help blind people live the lives they want