[NFBV-Announce] What's going on? Read below to find out...zoom!

jackibruce6 at gmail.com jackibruce6 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 16:28:50 UTC 2021

Hey NFB Family and Friends,

The world is really beginning to open and people are going out and
exploring.  Please remember to wear your mask and social distance, as much
as possible, when you're having fun.  Please join us, on line or in person.
Read below to find out how.

Spotlight On.

It is almost time for the monthly At Large chapter conference call.
This month we will discuss attending national convention online and
hope we will attend state convention in person.

The chapter call is open to all members and potential-members.

Date: Tuesday April 13,Time: 8 PM
Subjects:* National and state conventions
* Looking forward to Spring

Greater  Williamsburg, Thursday, April 15th, 6  PM. Join us as we interact
with our speakers, Karen Detro of Network Peninsula  who will tell us about
non profits on the Peninsula; who they are and what they do. Chris Walker of
our Diversity and Inclusion Committee; he  will tell us who the Committee is
and what it does.

The Tidewater Chapter is pleased to announce the return to in-person
meeting.  We will be meeting Saturday, April 17, 2021 at Cafe Milo, 217
Grace Street, Norfolk, VA 23510.  For those who cannot be there in person,
we will continue to have the meeting on zoom as well.  Those coming to the
restaurant, please plan to come about 1 PM for lunch.  We will start the
meeting promptly at 1:45 PM, with the meeting expected to end at 3 PM.  We
will be holding elections at this meeting.  In order to vote, you must have
your dues paid by the time of elections.   You may pay dues at the meeting
or contact me to make other arrangements.  We will also talk about the
upcoming national convention, as well.

For those joining us for lunch please let me know either by email or phone.
Please get back to me no later than Wednesday, April 14, no later than 9
PM.Also, please remember to wear a mask in the restaurant  when not eating
or drinking.

Warm Regards,

Stewart Prost, President, Tidewater Chapter, NFB of Virginia

Ladies Night April 17th starting at 7  PM Who's in the news? Celebrity
gossip, world news, what's on your mind.what is good and not so good in the
world today? Grab a  drink and snacks, get comfy and join your NFB
Girlfriends to laugh, chat, and share your thoughts.

Chapter Meetings.

At Large.   Tuesday, April 13th 8 pm. Conference call number 877-394-5901

Prince William Wednesday, April  14th, 7:30 PM.

Greater Williamsburg  Thursday April 15th  6 pm

Fairfax  Thursday April 15th  7 pm

Fredericksburg  Saturday April 17th 10 am

Peninsula Saturday April 17th 11:00 am.  Conference call number
605-475-4825.  meeting id 549778

Tidewater Saturday April 17th 1:30 pm

Winchester Wednesday April 21st  7 pm

Greater Alexandria  Thursday April  22nd  7:00 pm.

Chesapeake Bay  Saturday April 24th, 11 am

We are all set for OUR IN PERSON MEETING The address to Gus and George's
spaghetti and steak House is  <x-apple-data-detectors://26> 4312 Virginia
Beach Blvd., Virginia Beach. 23456

Our conference number is

 <tel:605-468-8758> 605-468-8758 access code is 197498

Richmond  Monday April 26th 6:30 pm

Seniors Division  Wednesday April  28th 7:00 pm.

I  hope everyone has a  great week!  Smile!

Peace,

Jacki Bruce

 <mailto:jackibruce6 at gmail.com> mailto:jackibruce6 at gmail.com
 <tel:(757)291-1789> tel:(757)291-1789
 <http://www.nfb.org/> www.nfb.org
 <http://www.nfbv.org/> www.nfbv.org

together to help blind people live the lives they want