[NFBV-Announce] Diversity and Inclusion Ideas?

jackibruce6 at gmail.com jackibruce6 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 22:18:55 UTC 2021

The diversity and inclusion committee would like to reach out to each one of
you to ask for any of your ideas regarding topics that you would like to
have discussed. We want to give everybody an opportunity to have a voice and
to be able to present it to the members.

The committee has been working and having discussions with chapters and
holding monthly meetings that have been open to all . Stay tuned next month
in May! More information will be forthcoming.

You can reach out to myself or Uricka Harrison cochairs. Thank you!

Chris Walker

President  Winchester Chapter,

Diversity and Inclusion Co-Chair

chrisvinson1 at gmail.com <mailto:chrisvinson1 at gmail.com>

540.303.0080

www.nfb.org <http://www.nfb.org>

www.nfbv.org <http://www.nfbv.org>

together to help blind people live the lives they wat.n