[NFBV-Announce] The world of zoom this week...

jackibruce6 at gmail.com jackibruce6 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 23:50:53 UTC 2021

Hey NFB Family and Friends,

I  hope everyone is doing great this week.  Registration is open for our National Convention, please be sure to register.  Join us this week for one of our Chapter Meetings or Zoom Programs.   Please let me know if your chapter is having a  speaker or special guest and I’ll feature it in our Spotlight On Section.

Spotlight On…

We have an exciting partnership with Lyft through their LyftUp Vaccine Access program to provide access to free and donated rides to COVID-19 vaccination appointments.

NFB members may contact Jackie Bruce to obtain the special LYFT codes. Please provide at least 2 hours advance warning because Jackie may not be available when you need the code. These codes are valid for 2 rides up to $25 to travel to and from COVID-19 vaccination appointments. There is one code for first appointments and a second code for second appointments.

Note: Lyft service levels can vary by region and time of day; please plan your trip accordingly. Please add the code to the Rewards section of your Lyft app right before you call your ride for your vaccination appointment.

Please do not share or post on social media. Max 1 redemption per user. Valid for rides through 4/30/21 and cannot be combined with other ride credits or offers. Must be used for rides to and from vaccination appointments. Subject to Lyft's Terms of Service <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=20689&qid=5108500> .

Ladies Night Please join your NFB girlfriends every Saturday Night starting at 7:00 PM for laughs, conversatio, and good times!  This week’s theme is   game night…let’s play!

Almost all chapter and division meetings are using the Virginia Affiliate’s Zoom account and all meetings are open to the public.  If a meeting is using an alternate platform, the phone number or instructions to join will follow the meeting name.

Here’s how to join:

Zoom Link https://zoom.us/j/8297256345?pwd=SFAyamlQNU44ZTJ6dUZNMTV4RmhCQT09

One tap mobile
 <tel:%20+13017158592,,8297256345> tel: +13017158592,,8297256345#
Telephone Dial: 1 (301) 715-8592

Meeting ID: 829 725 6345#

If needed the password is 20201940

Chapter Meetings…

Winchester Wednesday April 21st  7 pm

Greater Alexandria  Thursday April  22nd  7:00 pm.

Chesapeake Bay  Saturday April 24th, 11 am

We are all set for OUR IN PERSON MEETING The address to Gus and George’s spaghetti and steak House is 4312 Virginia Beach Blvd., Virginia Beach. 23456

Our conference number is

 <tel:605-468-8758> 605-468-8758 access code is 197498

Richmond  Monday April 26th 6:30 pm

Seniors Division  Wednesday April  28th 7:00 pm.

Have a  great week and don’t forget to smile and make the world happy!

Peace,

Jacki Bruce

 <mailto:jackibruce6 at gmail.com> mailto:jackibruce6 at gmail.com
 <tel:(757)291-1789> tel:(757)291-1789
 <http://www.nfb.org/> www.nfb.org
 <http://www.nfbv.org/> www.nfbv.org

The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want