[NFBV-Announce] Spotlight On...

jackibruce6 at gmail.com jackibruce6 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 19:52:31 UTC 2021

Hey NFB Family and Friends,

Check it out!  Don't miss it and join us.

Spotlight On.

We have an exciting partnership with Lyft through their LyftUp Vaccine
Access program to provide access to free and donated rides to COVID-19
vaccination appointments.

NFB members may contact Jackie Bruce to obtain the special LYFT codes.
Please provide at least 2 hours advance warning because Jackie may not be
available when you need the code. These codes are valid for 2 rides up to
$25 to travel to and from COVID-19 vaccination appointments. There is one
code for first appointments and a second code for second appointments.

Note: Lyft service levels can vary by region and time of day; please plan
your trip accordingly. Please add the code to the Rewards section of your
Lyft app right before you call your ride for your vaccination appointment.

Please do not share or post on social media. Max 1 redemption per user.
Valid for rides through 4/30/21 and cannot be combined with other ride
credits or offers. Must be used for rides to and from vaccination
appointments. Subject to
<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=20689&qid=5108500> Lyft's Terms of
Service.

We welcome everyone to participate in our Saturday, May 1 Board of Directors
meeting.

Please note that this meeting starts at 10:00 AM.

Meeting of the Board of Directors

May 1, 2021

10:00 A.M. -  1:00 P.M.

Pre-registration starts at 9:45 AM so please join during the
pre-registration time. Please note we will be capturing contact info for
those dialing in via phone or those not named within the Zoom app with their
actual name between 9:45 and 10:00 AM so please be ready to provide your
name. All will enter the meeting muted and we will be calling on individuals
using the last 4 digits of your phone number so we can rename you within the
app to your actual name.

Location:            Virtually, Over the Zoom platform

Ladies Night  May 1st  Gardening.April Showers bring May Flowers.  Do you
like to get your hands dirty or are you more of the Farmer's Market kind of
girl?  Maybe the  only fresh flowers and food you see is  at someone else's
house?  How fresh are you? Join us Saturday night from 7  - 9  PM to chat,
hang out with your girlfriends and have fun.

Zoom Details:

 Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/8297256345?pwd=SFAyamlQNU44ZTJ6dUZNMTV4RmhCQT09

Meeting ID: 829 725 6345

Passcode: 20201940

One tap mobile

+13017158592,,8297256345# US (Washington DC)

The phone number for those using a land line is (301) 715-8592

Meeting ID: 829 725 6345

If prompted for a Passcode: 20201940

Peace,

Jacki Bruce

 <mailto:jackibruce6 at gmail.com> mailto:jackibruce6 at gmail.com
 <tel:(757)291-1789> tel:(757)291-1789
 <http://www.nfb.org/> www.nfb.org
 <http://www.nfbv.org/> www.nfbv.org

together to help blind people live the lives they want