[NFBV-Blind-Parents] Questions to President Riccobono

Joe Orozco jsoro824 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 2 13:32:38 UTC 2019

Hey guys,

At our blind parents call last Sunday we discussed President
Riccobono’s visit to Virginia. He will be participating in various
aspects of the programming, and at 4:00 he will be meeting
specifically with the blind parents’ group. We thought it would be a
good idea to generate a few good questions to stimulate the
discussion. If you have a question you’d like us to pose, would you
please either share it here or send directly to Jessica?

jessicac.kostiw at gmail.com

Thanks all!

Joe