[NFBV-Blind-Parents] My apologies

Eric Calhoun chargerdodger at pmpmail.com
Thu Apr 30 16:39:29 UTC 2020

..

Eric from Los Angeles!

Friend.

Advocate.

Sportsman.

Sports fan.

..

A friend of the organized blind movement.

..

Nature lover.

..

Pen pal.

..

Every day, we know that high expectations move mountains.

..

Speak to your mountain!

..

Live the life you want.

..

No one, not blindness or other disability, should hold you back.

..

Trust in God, have faith in tomorrow, and most of all, believe in yourself.

..

Try to be good to each other!  And to yourself!

chargerdodger at pmpmail.com

..

..

God bless you!