[NFBV-PWC] Next PWC Chapter Meeting

Oscar Josue Montiel oscarjmontiel37 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 19:42:31 UTC 2020

Good Afternoon:

I hope this email finds you well.  I am sending out themail as a reminder
about our next chapter meeting.  Day/Time Wednesday December 9, 2020 at
7:30 P.M.  Topics:

Richmond & Washington Seminars;

Next, In these tough times of covid-19 people have more time on their
hands, some decide to do more house/garden work others decide to
coook/bake.  But some people if they are comfortable with their public
speaking skills,  decide to start a podcast. The Prince William Chapter
will have a panel of three  podcasters discussing how they got started and
and what topics they discuss.  If you want to ask your questions you can do
it in two ways.  First, submitt your questions to the moderator/secretary
Aaaron Faxman by email at faxman06 at gmail.com. Please note: the deadline to
submitt your questions by Friday December 4, 2020 at 11:59 A.M.  The next
way is by joining our chapter meeting and asking your question during the
discussion. You can either use the chat feature on Zoom, or wait for when
the discussion is open for audiences to ask questions. Everyone is welcome
to join in and take part in this activity the PWC Chapter has set up.  We
hope you can attend!

Thank you,

Sincerely,

Oscar Montiel