[NFBV-PWC] Prince William County chapter meeting info for the month of May!P

Real talk with Oscar Josue Montiel oscarjmontiel37 at gmail.com
Tue May 11 02:21:27 UTC 2021

Hello to all!

Just a friendly reminder it’s that time again! What time is it? Time for
our monthly chapter meeting of course, please note there is a special time
change for this month only. Our chapter meeting will be held over zoom this
Wednesday, May 12, 2021 at 7 PM. The zoom details are below. Topics will be
discussing our planning for an in person event within the next 2 to 3
months. If you’re interested in working on this project, please join our
chapter meeting so your voice can be heard because we want to hear your
input and opinions. Until then here is the zoom info.

Meeting Id: 829-725-6345, if you need the password 20201940

One tap mobile:
tel: +13017158592,,8297256345#

Thank you,

Sincerely,