[NFBWA-Students] :yet ride coupons for voting in the November general elections

Marci Carpenter mjc59 at comcast.net
Sat Oct 24 19:21:16 UTC 2020

Luft and the National Federation of the Blind are partnering once again to help blind people access voting. In Washington state you can use the promo code to go to a physical location to vote or to go to a dropbox location to drop off your ballot. The offer is good through November 3. More information is provided below. Contact me at mjc59 at comcast.net or (206) 604-5507 to obtain a code.

Marci Carpenter