[NFBWA-Students] Reminder - Student Seminar Starting Soon

Kris Colcock kris at colcock.com
Sat Apr 17 19:04:08 UTC 2021

 Hello All,

 Announcing a FREE seminar focused on students, organized by students!
 Please share far and wide.

 Students Springing into Action!
 hosted by the NFB of Washington Student Division

 When: April 17 @ 1pm
 Where: Anywhere and Everywhere via Zoom

 We invite you to join us as we discuss, devise and develop strategies
 to meet the needs of the Visiually Impaired and Blind student.

 Discuss the best assistive technology available to meet your needs
 Devise a successful educational plan when working with the Department
 of Services for the Blind
 Develop connections, networks and friendships with other blind
 students in Washington state and across the nation

 Here is the Zoom information for this fun and unique event

 Topic: Students Springing into Action
 Time: April 17 @ 1pm
 Join Zoom Meeting
 https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87691518396?pwd=WXN1aXo0M0FiVk9uQXM2Qlk5SHZ1UT09

 Meeting ID: 876 9151 8396
 Passcode: 042021
 One tap mobile
 +12532158782,,87691518396#,,,,*042021# US (Tacoma)
 +13462487799,,87691518396#,,,,*042021# US (Houston)

 Dial by your location
         +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
         +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
  Meeting ID: 876 9151 8396
 Passcode: 042021
 Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kce7Vxe01D
  If you have any questions, please reply to this email and I will get
 back to you right away!

 Kris Colcock